Wednesday 8 February 2017

Why i didn't write for so long ????

Writing my thoughts after couple of months actually making me think that why I didn’t write for all these months even though this is one of my favorite things to do out of many things I do regularly.

Pen in hand and I am thinking was I really that busy that I didn’t had time to write and share my thoughts with the world like I love to do.

One side of my mind is actually saying “YES”. Things were busy for me for last couple of months with back to back projects, so on and so forth.

BUT

My inner conscious is not totally in agreement to this. It says that It was just my laziness that even after having so many points in my mind to write on, I decided to just let it go with the flow and put no extra efforts to actually do it and the sad part is that I also somewhere convinced that later is the only reason for me for not writing for so long.

I also know that I am not the only one doing this; we all do it for something or the other on a daily basis. I am writing this thought today because 90% of the time its only our sheer laziness that restricts us from doing things we really want to do and to put that extra efforts.

So, like I had this realization now, I really hope everybody reading this would also do the same. And if any one of you actually realize this and you do something which you really wanted to do and didn’t do it because of sheer laziness, do share it with us !!!!

With this note, I say bye for now and I really hope to see you all more regularly now with my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment