Tuesday 13 January 2015

Yoga Changed My Life

I firmly believe that yoga truly possesses the power to impact your life deeply. It can even inspire unimaginable changes in yourself and in the way you interact with others. When I started Yoga, I never thought it would become an inseparable part of my daily routine. And I always get surprised in ways it has changed my life and it still continue to do so as I practice Yoga more and more. Yoga allowed me to unwind completely and its impact is as powerful as any cardio and gym trainings and also has long term benefits. It was certainly challenging to try out the stretching postures at first but with a little practice and continuity, I could feel the strength building up in my muscles and the stretches became much easier to do. I started to notice the difference it was already making. My skin started to glow as it got rid of the toxins and the meditative sessions allowed me to turn off my mind in order to disconnect from the tensions that got accumulated throughout the day. It felt like an outlet for all negativities. It wasn't just a workout for the body but also for the mind and my spirits.Practicing Yoga also made me actually realize that there is always room for growth.The great thing about Yoga is that you can absorb what you need and then modify it to the level what is best and most suitable for you. It is a big source of motivation for me because in each of the session, I feel that I am learning new things and interesting facts about the connection between the mind, body and soul! It is like a new and fruitful achievement every time & the experience is very peaceful, fulfilling and it still continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment